Travel Clinics Australia Head clinic
Fully WHO authorised Travel Medicine Clinic with all Vaccinations including Yellow Fever International Certificates, Rabies, Q fever, Mantoux testing, BCG, Malaria tablets, gastro medications and Medical kits. We also offer Aviation Medical examinations for pilots.
Genetic Clinics Australia
Genetic counselling and testing service offering tests before and in early pregnancy and focussing on reproductive carrier testing
Fragile X Alliance Clinic
This is a multidisciplinary clinic with over 20 years of experiencing offering assessment and information for individuals and families people affected with Fragile X Syndrome as well as to their carers, educators and health professionals.
CASA Accredited Private & Commercial Pilot Medicals
Aviation Medicals for CASA are now provided at the Caulfield Family Medical Practice and The Travel Clinic.
Dr Jonathan Cohen is a Designated Aviation Medical Examiner (DAME) for the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA).
· able to do pilot medical assessments.
· Class 1, 2, 3 and Recreational Aviation Medicals provided
· Audiology, ECG, spirometry blood and pathology tests on site
· Prior to booking, please complete online form via CASA site
· Bring photo ID, recent test results, glasses or contact lens
Caulfield Low Carb Doctors
Low Carbohydrate High Fat diet management
- Preventive Health Checks, Older person’s health and Women’s Health
- Child health including Immunisation Service, Developmental Screening, Bed-wetting Clinic, Enuresis Alarm
- Skin Cancer Clinic – full skin checks, Dermengine Computerised Skin Imaging, Cryotherapy, biopsies and excisions in house.
- Diabetes & Asthma management
- Hearing testing, ECG, Spirometry, Ambulatory 24 hr holter monitor, Ambulatory 24 hr BP monitor, Ankle Brachial Blood Pressure check
General Assessment, Spectacles and Contact Lens on site, Children’s Vision, Diabetes, Digital Retinal Photography, Visual Field Testing, Ortho K , myopia control
Services for children and adults of all ages
Service for chronic diseases, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and food allergies etc.
Collection on site Monday to Friday 9.00am to 12.30pm and Monday 3 – 6pm